Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Skynet* Is Coming!

Really, look at this A.I. and tell me you are not impressed.

I asked START, "Who is Norah Jones?", and it got info from Wikipedia and Biography.com in a good short summary. By the way, do you know that Norah Jones' full name is Geethali Norah Jones Shankar?

It knows answers to a lot of questions, such as "Why is the sky blue?", "Where is the deepest spot on Earth?", "What is a Terminator?", and "What is staccato?" However, when I asked "Who created Skynet?", it said "Sorry, I don't have this information."

*Skynet is the A.I. that decimated the human population in Terminator movies and series.

2 comments:

Chris said...

ก่อนครองโลกอาจต้องทำสงครามชิงความเป็นใหญ่กับ Wolfram|Alpha ก่อนครัีบ :)

Ko Saipetch said...

Ha ha ha.

I am also waiting for Wolfram|Alpha.
I hope it's as good as the hype.

http://www.semanticuniverse.com/blogs-i-was-positively-impressed-wolfram-alpha.html