Monday, July 04, 2005

Danger Danger!!!

A very scary public warning about a very dangerous substance, "Dihydrogen Monoxide"

According to the site: "Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities. Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage. Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects. DHMO is a major component of acid rain. Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns..."

Meanwhile, back in 1938, there was a very scary news report about space invaders that got quite a few people all shook up.

**in case you didn't check out the linked sites, they are hoaxes :-) Don't panic. Telling your friends about DHMO would be fun though.

No comments: